We offer an 8 hours wine tour to in the region of Thessaloniki with an English speaking guide on Tuesday and on Thursday during all year.
We suggest starting our tour at 10:00 a.m. and firstly we will visit Kehris’ winery in Kalochori. We will make a small tour in the spaces of wine factory and we will see the room of production and bottling of produced wines and the cellar. Continuing, we meet the tasting wine room where visitors can taste the wine that Kehris’ winery produces.
Our next stop will be Ktima Gerovasileiou in Peraia. Visit comprises a short walk around the vineyard, a tour in the wine production, bottling and ageing areas and the Wine Museum. Finally you can taste the Ktima' s wines in the special wine tasting rooms, while enjoying a spectacular view to the ktimas vineyard.
You can enjoy local seafood in one of the restaurants in Peraia region with a view to Thermaikos Golf before taking our way back to Thessaloniki.
- Discover wonderful vineyards of the wider Thessaloniki area and Macedonia
- Learn wonderful things about the several centuries old wine making tradition
- Feel and taste some of the most famous wine labels in traditional family wineries
- As the tour is organized in small-groups, you will enjoy a truly personalized experience
- An ideal tour that will satisfy every wine lover
Recent Photos of this tour
Browse the gallery of recent private tour from Thessaloniki. Photos submitted by administrative department and by actual travelers
|Pricelist With Professional guide|
|Full day private guided tour from Thessaloniki | 1-3 persons||€310|
|Full day private guided tour from Thessaloniki | 4-7 persons||€450|
|Full day private guided tour from Thessaloniki | 8-19 persons||€580|
|Pricelist Without guide|
|Full day private tour from Thessaloniki | 1-4 persons||€130|
|Full day private tour from Thessaloniki | 5-8 persons||€170|
|Full day private tour from Thessaloniki | 9-19 persons||€300|
- All taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- We offer pick-up from Thessaloniki hotels or Thessaloniki's airport.
- The fees include professional english speaking guide. For other languages extra fees may apply.
- The tour is fully customizable to your requirements and desires.